ION 3701 Conveyor
Portable digital magnetometer, remaining magnetization meter ION 3701 is applied in wide range of industries and tasks where magnetic field measurement and remaining magnetization measurement is needed. Equipped with three-dimensional magnetic sensor and has outstanding measurement accuracy as well as wide range of functions.
ION 3701 is applied in the areas of:
- Aerospace industry and aviation repair;
- Nuclear energy industry;
- Oil and gas industries;
- Machinery and manufacturing;
- Shipbuilding and repair;
- Railroad industry;
- And other appliances.
ION 3701 application examples:
- parts testing after demagnetization;
- testing of parts magnetized during magentic particle inspection;
- parts testing during grinding process;
- in oil and gas industry - determination of magnetization of drilling tools, determination of magnetization of the main trunk pipelines, and pump and compressor tubes;
- parts testing after magnet loading;
- determination of magnetization of the electricity, water, gas meters, including purposes of fraud prevention;
- determination of magnetization of the weights used as standards;
- determination of magnetization of clock parts and mechanics parts;
- at the mills to detect the precense of magnetic impurities;
- as well as many another applications.
Device kit consists of device case with sensor desk.
- Designed especially for remaining magnetization measurement;
- Provides convenience of measuring during manufacturing process in the workshop;
- Sensor with two 3-dimensional measuring elements provides high measurement accuracy;
- Automatic zero-point adjustment;
- Automatic Earth magnetic field compensation;
- Automatic calculation and displaying of magnetic field maximum;
- Powered by batteries, USB-port, mobile phone or power bank;
- Computer connection interface for data interchange and setup.
ION 3701 is registered in Russian Registry of Measurement Devices as certified measurement tool.
All devices are tested after manufacturing to comply tech specs.
Two years warranty.