Time intervals meter
Out of production. Replacement: IVPR 203m
IVPR 201m - is a time intervals meter. Provides all measurement types to measure actuation of all contact and relay types, not powered as well as powered by AC or DC current with voltage from 3 V to 350 V for DC and from 2 V to 240 V for AC 50 Hz, and time of release of relays, both NC and NO, travel time of contacts in a group, slip time (closed state of contacts in a group when switching).
- time of closing and opening of free contacts;
- pulse width measurement;
- measuring the duration of the interval between impulses;
- measuring the travel time of relay contacts;
- automatic calculation of average result in serie from 1 to 100 measurements;
- displays maximum, minimum and average measurement results which allows to detect ustable relays;
- contacts chatter supperssion function.
Device is applied: at power plants and electrical substations, to check commutation equipment and switches, in electrical and other laboratories, in relay protection and relay automation appliances to check relays, at railroad and electrical transportation facilities, as time meter in technology/manufacturing processes, meter of testing time, meter of switching to backup power supply.
All devices are checked by quality control to meet the technical specifications.
Two years warranty.
|Питание||=5V from USB|
|Measurement range||from 0.2 millisecond to 999,999 seconds|
|Basic error of measured values:|
|on direct current||±(0,0001·T +0,1 ms), where Т is measured value|
|on active current||±(0,0001·T +1 ms +0,5 AC period)|
|Opearating temperatures range||from +5 to +35 °С|