Time intervals meter
IVPR 203m - is a time intervals meter. Provides all measurement types to measure actuation of all contact and relay types, not powered as well as powered by AC or DC current with voltage from 3 V to 350 V for DC and from 2 V to 240 V for AC 50 Hz, and time of release of relays, both NC and NO, travel time of contacts in a group, slip time (closed state of contacts in a group when switching). Device is equipped with USB port for remote control and measurement results export to PC.
- time of closing and opening of free contacts;
- pulse width measurement;
- measuring the duration of the interval between impulses;
- measuring the travel time of relay contacts;
- automatic calculation of average result in serie from 1 to 100 measurements;
- displays maximum, minimum and average measurement results which allows to detect ustable relays;
- contacts chatter supperssion function;
- nonvolatile memory for 100 measurements;
- measurement results export to computer via USB;
- device remote control via USB;
- integration with RS-232, RS-485, Modbus, SNMP protocols (by request);
- automation functions via any suitable programming language.
Device is applied: at power plants and electrical substations, to check commutation equipment and switches, in electrical and other laboratories, in relay protection and relay automation appliances to check relays, at railroad and electrical transportation facilities, as time meter in technology/manufacturing processes, meter of testing time, meter of switching to backup power supply.
Also could be used as manual time meter to measure the time interval with pushing the button to start and stop the timer.
IVPR 203m is registered in Russian Registry of Measurement Devices as certified measurement tool.
All devices are checked by quality control to meet the technical specifications.
Two years warranty.
Any modifications for customer requirements are possible: RS-232, RS-485, Modbus, SNMP integration and many more.
Device is widely used in a range of industries such as laboratories, railroad and electric transportation, aerospace industry, nuclear industry and power plants.
|Питание||=5V from USB|
|Measurement range||from 0.2 millisecond to 999,999 seconds|
|Basic error of measured values:|
|on direct current||±(0,0001·T +0,1 ms), where Т is measured value|
|on active current||±(0,0001·T +1 ms +0,5 AC period)|
|Opearating temperatures range||from +5 to +35 °С|